The ESNC is the accelerating instrument for space-related entrepreneurs and startups, providing Europe with path-breaking novelties. Since its initiation in 2004, the ESNC has always been scouting the most forward-thinking applications based on satellite navigation and remains to set benchmark levels of space-related innovations for Europe.
In 2016, the ESNC represented a network of innovation and expertise of currently:
- 11,000 PARTICIPANTS (since 2004)
- 160 REGIONAL PARTNERS and supporting organisations around the world
- 32 SPECIAL PRIZE PARTNERS from industry, research institutes, and government agencies
- 40 INCUBATORS active in the global aerospace sector
- A jury of more than 250 EXPERTS from industry, research institutes, and government agencies
- More than 60 EVENTS promoting the competition all among Europe and beyond
JOIN THE LEADING INNOVATION NETWORK IN GNSS
Interested in becoming an official Regional, Special Prize or Media partner of the ESNC? Contact us! We would be delighted to discuss potential opportunities with you and will remain at your disposal.
AZO - Space of Innovation